- Language Services
- Marketing Services
- Marketing portfolio
- Continuous Localization
Each year, InText attends industry events to stay current in the world of localization, hear the latest ideas, and meet clients and partners. At tekom fair 2022, held in Stuttgart, Germany, from November 8-10, it was a challenge to get noticed in the huge hall with 50 exhibiting companies and 4,550 visitors.
But there’s nothing InText can’t do
When creating our stand concept, we wanted to show our gratitude for the world’s support of Ukraine and apply the Ukrainian Petrykivka painting style, as we use it extensively in our corporate life. You can read more about Petrykivka art on our blog
Our goal was to combine the concepts of global support for Ukraine and the Petrykivka folk art style in our stand decorations and promotional materials.
1. A leaflet with a description of desktop publishing services and their advantages
2. An exclusive eco-friendly leaflet featuring a table based on our own research that illustrates text size changes after translation from English (read more about it here)
3. A personalized set of business cards
4. An InText leaflet with an overview of our services
5. A cute origami cat booklet
6. Unique Ukrainian-styled shirts (find more here)